WE ARE HIRING
The empty chairs are available for the following skills:
Tectonic Labs (private) limited is looking for a professional UI/UX designer with the below Job description. You should transform the software into handy products. Your major responsibility will be to build graphic design elements fulfilling the user’s requirements. If you have a portfolio of designing projects pertaining to mobile/web applications, we would like to have a conversation with you. By joining us, you will be developing attractive, user-friendly application products to cater to our user’s needs and support our user base. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Tectonic technologies (private) limited is an excellent place to grow your career. Please read through the job description carefully and apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect and examine the needs of the user
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products
- Design user interfaces elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create tables, sketches, filters, images, and other website/applications graphic designs
- Present your designs to the design team and all the stakeholders
- Review and edit the mockups according to the feedback
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills
- BS in Computer Science or Graphics Designing
- Proven 2 years of experience as a UX /UI Designer
- Proven background in graphic designing projects related to mobile applications and the web
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to troubleshoot using HTML5 & CSS3 with web designers and web developers
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
- Strong design thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Here at Tectonic technologies (private ) limited, we are hiring an experienced Digital Marketing resource to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Tectonic technologies (private) limited is an excellent place to grow your career.
Please read through the job description carefully and apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook etc.)
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
• Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
• Ensure that the brand message is consistent
• Increase engagement by generating, editing, sharing, and publishing daily content on the social media and web pages
• Updating company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.) and overall management.
• Increase an organization’s brand awareness, and boost visibility and engagement by planning and creating internet-based content.
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• At least 2+ Years of Proven working experience in digital marketing,
• Highly motivated
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns
• SEO skills and knowledge
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Full understanding of all social media platforms
Tectonic Labs ( private ) limited is looking for the professional DBA with below Job description. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Tectonic technologies (private) limited is an excellent place to grow your career. Please read through the job description carefully and apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DBA Job Description
The DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical MySQL, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Manage MySQL databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related information technology field
- 3+ years MySQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MySQL
- Experience with Linux environments
- Shell Scripting Skills
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
Tectonic Labs ( private ) limited is looking for the professional Java/JEE Backend Senior Developer with below Job description. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Tectonic technologies (private) limited is an excellent place to grow your career. Please read through the job description carefully and apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years java development experience with Core Java, JEE, Java based Micro-services framework and implementation, Spring framework (spring boot), Hibernate framework, RESTful/SOAP Web Services and SQL.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer with proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Develop all codes according to best practices for software development
- Develop Unit Testing scripts
- Hands on experience on Spring boot
- Strong knowledge of microservice architecture and design patterns, micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging and testing
- Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, build automation and deployment
- At least two years experience in SOA & Micro services-based process applications
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science